Comprehensive Orthopaedic Care.
Dr. Haissam S. Elzaim is a Board-Certified Orthopedic Surgeon by the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. Dr. Elzaim enjoys practicing all orthopedic subspecialties, particularly hip and knee replacement, sports medicine, trauma, foot, ankle, and hand surgery. The HSE Orthopaedic Clinic staff and Dr. Elzaim are committed to excellence by pledging to provide the highest quality of care possible. Along with the treatment of immediate or chronic problems, we strive to integrate the doctrine of prevention in all our treatment plans as a way to alleviate possible future difficulties.
- Treatment of the: Knee, Shoulder, Hip, Foot and Ankle, Hand and Wrist, Elbow
- Hip, Knee and Shoulder Replacement Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Techniques (MIS)
- BIRMINGHAM HIP* Resurfacing
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Gender Specific Knee Replacement
- General Orthopaedics
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
- Sports Medicine
- Fracture Care
- Open and Endoscopic Carpal Tunnel Release
- Knee & Shoulder Arthroscopy
- All Inside Arthroscopic ACL Reconstruction
- Completely Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff and Labral Repair
We are pleased to have you as a patient. If you have any questions, always feel free to contact our office and our trained staff will assist you in any way possible.